We are recruiting a temporary Social Media Intern to initially help us setup our social media channels. You don’t need to be an expert, just a willingness to explore.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Setup relevant social media channel accounts, including ad management accounts.
- Compose initial posts to say hello to the world and test our channels.
- Work with potential content creators to create relevant posts.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Native or fluent level of French
- Understanding the basics of social media platforms, and technologically savvy.
- Self-driven and willing to take initiatives on exploring how these platform works.
- Interested in dance
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Based in Quebec is preferred.
The post will be 16 hours a week for 4 weeks at $18/hr, starting immediately. This is a remote post.
Please send your CV to Human Resources to: firstname.lastname@example.org